My future job


I could be dentistry?
Resultado de imagen para kick  ass gif
I will be managed to graduate? Would it be possible? My future I see quite uncertain, I started to studying this career whit the intention of  delivering a small grain of sand in the world, and thinking that in this way it will help me to become the person that I am looking to be. However, always I changed my mind and ideas, maybe in a future I will think that other profession is more important for help the world, for example, Marine Biology, teacher or renewable resources engineer, I don`t know. But I know, for the moment, my visualize more realist of my future as a General Area Dentist, in rural towns of the country, ideally in Patagonia, where there is a greater disinformation about the oral Healthy, later this, I would like achieve my Post graduate Studies in base of the requirement of the Zone people, I mean with prep my residency as a General Area Dentist, discover the Post Graduate Studies include better way the prevalence in the oral diseases. After menage this, my futures still uncertain, well my interest lies in primary care, somehow being nomadic, I would not like to stay more than a couple of years in a locality, I visualize myself working sporadically in healt centers, whit a fixed salarym, or dedicate myself to teaching, or i will discover the investigation on the fly.


Comentarios

  1. woman! I thin you should go watching as long as you like and dare to change . And I love you idea of working in rural place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really feel the same as you, nut after travelling like there's no end, I wanna be calm.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario