The best
series I've seen in my short life is Brolyyn Nine Nine, for many reasons !.
This series
is comedy, each chapter makes me laugh almost out loud, it is always a pleasant
moment to see it. By mixing the simplicity of everyday life, the intrigue of
police cases and the adventures of the squad make this series perfect. I
remember that I started watching this series when I was going through a bad
time in my life, and it fascinated me, whenever I came to see the night a
chapter I was excited and regained my spirit
a ver un capítulo me entusiasmaba y recobraba el ánimo.
It is set
in the daily life of a group of people belonging to Broklyn Police Station 99,
they all make up a very peculiar team, they are not ordinary detectives, each
of the characters are quite different and great, that is the best of the group,
being so different, they complement each other perfectly.
Not all the characters are police, my favorite
character is Gina Lineti, the secretary of Captain Holt, who personifies a
woman influencer, sarcastic, quite astute, she
is many things. A dancer. A star. And the most perfect goddess that has ever
existed. One of my favorites says of them is: “i was thinking how I
would make the perfect American president based upon my skill set, dance
ability, and blood lust”, demostrando toda su modestia.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario