Two years ago together with my cousin we packed what we
thought was necessary to survive and started the adventure for the Austral
road. We spent approximately 24 days traveling, meeting people from the area
and travelers like us, traveling many miles, by bus, walking, or in hitchhiking, this all with a not-so-large amount of money, since our trip
consisted of reducing costs at the time of sleeping or eating, that is why,
almost every day we slept outdoors, with our tent, a great companion, and we
always cooked noodles with sauce, puree, rice, and our favorite; legumes in
boxes.
Many believe that holidays consist of a moment of
relaxation, luxuries and pleasures, and for nothing in the world would spend
their time sleeping on the floor, eating in parks, or showering with icy water,
But for me, those were the best vacations, all the wonderful places we visited,
all the people we met, all the insecurities we overcame, all those experiences
I just didn’t change for anything.

I would like to have that experience. I am excited to travel in february with you
ResponderEliminar