Ir al contenido principal
A TEACHER THAT HAS INSPIRED ME
In my
second year on Baccalaureate, I was in history class with teacher Italo. I remember that I had
expectations of having Chilean history classes
or global history , I mean historical incident,
like in the school , but can come totally
diferent, the classes were developed as monologues of crossed stories abaut
general culture knowledge but adapted based on the teacher own experiences, who is a
historian, actor and musician of medieval music. This teacher ispired me by
means of prep his passion, for the experience of having an open mind, to risk
the unknown, constantly study the truth of the stories in every way, etc. I
remember when in the first class he told us tht in the past he made an
expedition to Machu Pichu, but accompanied by a person from the area, camping
and walking, away from tourist, and whit a magic mushroom trip, but the most
important thing was that he could observe all the dawn in the ruins in a
different way from the common one, I also remember that we saw a Chilean movie
about the almost extinction of the Kaweskar and a close relationship, making it
clear that although time and space do not coincide, history presents patterns
that can return to be repeated in today`s world
great to learn history from other perspetives.
ResponderEliminarThe history of Machu Pichu is very good!
ResponderEliminarItalo was a very clever teacher, I miss him same as yours :(
ResponderEliminar