Geology

Imagen relacionada



About a month ago, I was able to attend a talk at FCFM on a subject that has caught my attention, this topic is a great science that is basically responsible for studying the Earth and its formation, worries about several interesting topics such as general aspects of volcanoes, volcanic eruptions, also studies different internal processes of the Earth that are constantly shaping and changing the landscape that can be observed. These processes range from how the first igneous rocks are formed both to the interior of the volcanoes and to the exterior of these, the formation of sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks, an interesting learning that I have been able to apply in trekkings. Another topic that is very interesting are the fossils that I saw on a trip I made to the Valdés sector in the Cajón del Maipo, where there were amonites, marine snails. I was very surprised that they were marine to what I asked how it was possible to find them so far from the sea, because thousands of years ago, that sector was an ancient sea that after suffering earthquakes, the sea level was falling.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario