This photograph
was taken by me, in 2016, when I was walking with my cousin to get to the
viewpoint of the Gray Glacier, Torres del Paine National Park. Despite being a
low quality photograph, I choose it because in our backpacking trip along the
Carretera Austral, the reward of living that can not be explained. Being 18 and
19 years old, she and I embarked on the route for the first time as backpackers
starting in Hornopirén, and from there we spent 24 days along the route going
through ups and downs, knowing places we never thought we could meet in that
instance, touring, forming friendships with backpackers and people from the
area, etc, however it is inside the Torres del Paine Park where our trip was
most valued, and not for the beauty, if not for what we had to live, where it
was demonstrated that to unfavorable conditions, together we are more than brave.

Wow… that's a great and courageous experience!!
ResponderEliminarOMG. What brave they were, it is an experience dangerous.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarInteresting! I would love to visit many places too, especially the south of Chile.
ResponderEliminarI've always wanted to know that place, it must be beautiful.
ResponderEliminarWonderful experience and very enriching
ResponderEliminar