Ir al contenido principal
Alberto Felipe Fuguet was born in Santiago de Chile, on March 7, 1964, he is a Chilean novelist, published for his proposal. Writing of the 90s, where its central axis lies in the daily life of the day, presented in the political and cultural context. In 1990 he published his first book, Sobredosis, but it is "Mala Onda" the book that leads the author to fame, and it is my favorite book of him, precisely the background of this, as that "Mala Onda" of the stage is represented adolescent, to discover the void that arises in the early stages, discontent, regardless of the economic situation that presents. The main character of this, which was very different from mine, can not help but empathize with the boredom that the teenager presents around the story.
How interesting!I hope to read it in the future.
ResponderEliminarinteresting the book and the author, I had never heard of him
ResponderEliminarI had never heard of this author, but I am very interested in reading his books now!
ResponderEliminarI find it very interesting what your favorite book is about, I have never heard of this author, I hope to read one of his books one day.
ResponderEliminar