Since I was 15 years old I have wanted to be a dentist, because I had my orthodontist as a reference.I condered that his work was thorough,beautiful and quite unpleasant, because i considered that the oral cavity of people is an unpleasant and smelly place, for that reason it did not convince me at all. Every time my family asked me about my future I mentioned dentistry because I did not know thatI really liked it, I just wanted to study something related to Public Health. However, when I was in my first year of Baccalaureate, I did an introspection helped by a friend from Baccalaureate, in which I discovered that this career was going to help me become the person I wanted, the one I couldcontribute with a grain of sand in someone's happiness, in the quality of life of someone who doesnot know much about the importance of oral health.
What did you like about your study?
What did you like about your study?

Fantastic, I like to study dentistry because I think people must smile, and for that you must be comfortable doing it, With a beautiful smile.
ResponderEliminarWhat a good post Rachel, what I like most about dentistry are the crafts
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarAnd knowing that people will feel healthier and more sure of themselves is priceless
ResponderEliminarafter all, baccalaureate is a good experience
ResponderEliminarFrom my studies what I like most is the satisfaction of knowing that at some point I can give a beautiful smile to people who want it and be able to help those who need it the most.
ResponderEliminar