
gave birth me in a taxi, because it did not reach the Hospital. All my life I have lived with my sister and my parents in Pudahuel, However, my sister is pregnant, and soon she will move to her new home, I am very excited to be aunt for the first time. Currently my interests are to know my environment, I love to travel by my own merit, that is why I take advantage of every time I have the opportunity to work and also travel a little bit more from Santiago, in short, my goal is to see the other side of the coin from this region, to know places that amaze me.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarWhat an amazing story, can You tell me which places You have traveled?
ResponderEliminarIt is fabulous to travel and discover new places, that good that you have the desire to know and to be able to leave the routine from time to time, enjoy!
ResponderEliminarThat's crazy!Just like in the movies! How exciting that you will be aunt, at the beginning you will need a lot of patience but the children are adorable when they propose it (XD)
ResponderEliminar